Monday, April 19, 2010

Daddy's finally got "the bug"

Last night, Julius went out to the store to buy his medical supplies. He showed up a little too late and the pharmacy was closed, so he decided to walk around. The pharmacy in this store just happens to be next to the baby center.

He sends me a text asking if she needs anymore onesies with a "hehe" attached. This last reference is because he has seen the ones that have been given to us and my own tendency to buy one or two outfits for future use whenever I go to the store. If we were together, he would just smile and imply an eye-roll when I wandered off to get something unrelated and came back to the cart with baby clothes. :)

So, not wanting to miss an opportunity, I texted him back that onesies are always useful, especially when chosen by Daddy. Well...He came back with several new little girl outfits in various sizes and had fun doing it too! He was so cute when he was showing off his purchases to Jennifer and I.

He has finally been bitten and is so anxious to have her here. While he has always shown a desire to hold her as soon as he could, I think he can finally start to visualize her in our lives. I love to watch his development into this new phase of our family. I hope the pics at the hospital will show his wonder, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment