Wednesday, September 8, 2010

4 Months Old

Hello All! I am so glad you stopped by. Today I want to share Evelyn's 4 month update.

Yesterday, we went to the doctor's office for her physical and shots. The doctor gave her a clean bill of health! 13 lbs, 10 oz. and 26 in. long now. When the nurse gave her the shots, she did not appear to register the first one, but the second one made that scream come out. She took it all like a trooper.

My, how fast it goes! I find myself counting down till bedtime, but having to remind myself that means another day older. She has been using her lungs to share sounds and has been making "ma ma" sounds a lot. :) I have been able to get out a few more giggles, too. She is grasping with intention and still trying to roll over. While we are still working on being on the tummy for longer than a few minutes, she is progressing at a good rate.

I will post some more pics later, but now I need to get her out of the play-yard for she is getting frustrated with the scenery!

Love to you all!
The Patton Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment