Monday, October 11, 2010

... And still rollin'!


Howdy!

Just wanted to post a couple quick updates:

Kimberly took her LPA licensing exam and did not feel too positive about it. However, it's all in God's hands now and we will follow where he leads us.

Evelyn rolled the other way! We were at a bible study Sunday evening (we like this group!) and near the end we divided up into separate groups to discuss and pray over some things. Well, it seems that - while Kimberly's group was praying - Evelyn decided to roll over from her back to her belly all by herself! Of course, Kimberly was keeping an eye on her during the prayer and was having difficulties refraining from bursting out in cheers when Evelyn rolled. Fun times!

I'm still working at Hobby Lobby working as many hours as they will give me and more. The Handy Patton business is still puttering, but since we are going into Fall, I will soon lose the meager yardwork that I currently have. I'm not sure where it will be going from here, but we are holding on to God's promise of Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We hope everyone is doing well and we certainly miss our Oklahoma family. Can't wait to see yall in November!

Love to everyone!
Julius

P.S. - Had to take a picture of Evelyn there. She had a little hair 'thing' that she kept pulling down over her eyes. She never cried or complained, probably because she could still see through some of the holes. But when I saw it, I laughed so much. Love my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment