Saturday, April 30, 2011

And so the journey continues...

As of this moment, we are all loaded up and Julius is tying down the last items to the truck. We are finally moving to San Antonio and into the next chapter, awaiting for our Lord's instructions.

It is a bitter-sweet departure. We are looking forward to having a home of our own, yet we have enjoyed being here with my sister and nephew. It was nice to know that someone would be around to talk to, to babysit, to cook or clean. But now the parting must come.

Jennifer, thank you for the graciousness you have shown these past 15 months. Opening your home to us, our cats, and then our baby, was a great sacrifice on your part, but I hope also a joy. Jesus has taught us so many lessons during our sojourn here, and recognizing Grace and receiving it has been a large one to learn. I am glad that you were an instrument of that lesson. Thank you.

I must now tell the post office to forward our mail and pack the computer. It will be a busy weekend, and week with the unpacking and plans for Evelyn's First Birthday in one week (oh, dear). But I am finally excited to start anew.

Thank you for your prayers! We will keep you posted on the next events...

No comments:

Post a Comment