Hello Family and Friends,
We are slowly becoming accustomed to being parents of children. Children...as in plural. Yep. It has been hard to believe that we young things are indeed PARENTS to TWO kiddos. They are a joy!
I have been slowly going crazy, however, as Evelyn has fully entered the terrible twos stage. And she is loUD!
Kayla, thankfully, is just like Evelyn was at this age...chill and give
her food - she's good. :)
Julius is working hard at Hobby Lobby and I am hardly working. Please pray that things pick up at my employers or else I will be looking elsewhere for a job. Gotta work!
Right now, Julius has a three day weekend and he is wisely spending the time trying to fix the truck. Finally, we have both the parts and the time to install them...at the same time! We will be ready for the next cold front and hot summer. Yeah!
So that is a quick, impulsive update. I just wanted an excuse to post some pics of my beautiful family. Love to you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment