Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Doctor's Visit - Dec. 9

I know this post is a little late, but Kimberly and I were still trying to figure out in what way we wanted to tell everyone that we were pregnant. One of our ideas was to have people check out our blog and see the first post saying that we were pregnant. If we did that, then I didn't want a bunch of extra posts to take the top spot on the screen. (*shrug*)

Anyway, by now I think most everyone knows, so now I'm trying to bring everything up-to-date. So Kimberly's doctor is Dr. X - I really don't remember his name - and he is at the Tulsa Women's HealthCare clinic at 101st & Yale. He is very laid back, down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

During the visit, we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat - loud and healthy - and see the extremely tiny baby, measuring only 1.37cm long which is approximately half an inch. I have included the pictures of the sonogram below. Unfortunately, we didn't have any way to record the heartbeat, but I hope to take a recorder next time. =)







(Yes, I know her name shows Kimberly Traill, but that was because they had to admit her under the name shown on her insurance card and the insurance company kept screwing things up and didn't get it changed until recently. We just had not yet received the updated insurance card at the time of this visit, so it still shows Traill.)

--Julius

1 comment:

  1. Dr. X...sounds lethal! Dr. Sterling is his name and he has been my OB/GYN for a couple years. So I feel very comfortable with him. We are set to have our next appointment a week from now, on January 6th. We are excited that he is a doctor that performs an ultrasound every visit, so we hope more pics are comin!

    ReplyDelete