We met with the individual who is selling us the house, a real estate investor who is giving us a very steep discount, today to discuss numbers. It looks like a very good possibility that we will get the house for $64K-67K, and the house is likely valued at $85K+. Totally within our budget!
The house is a 3 bedroom/2 bath with a large kitchen/dining area and a huge backyard. Julius already has some landscaping plans for the front and I already know which interior updates will be taken care of first! :) I attached a few pictures to share. I am really looking forward to showing everyone when we are settled in...preferably when I have my birthday party in April (it's the first weekend, so set it on your calenders...Texas and Tulsa family/friends you will all be invited.)
woohoo! congrats, y'all... (I am hoping to get a house in 2009 as well!) --Josh
ReplyDeletePosted by Bill T
ReplyDeleteGuys I am so happy to see you are on the road to home ownership. There is nothing more satisfying.I know it's the finishing part of your journey with an anticipated new member to enjoy it with. CONGRATS !!