Friday, January 9, 2009

Things can move on.

Well, our doctor's appointment today went well enough. It looks like the hard part has past and I am on the mend, barring any further developments.  Dr. Sterling said that we can try again after a couple months and, "hopefully, see you again in 3 to 4 months!"  We are relieved and can finally move on.  These past few days have been very difficult for me to handle, largely because the event was not completely finished. 

Now, we are looking forward to creating our home, which will happen within the next couple of months, we hope.  Julius and I have been into the home a few times to get pictures and measurements, so planning has been apart of our home-bound life this week.  He uses a program called Sketch-Up that allows him to take Jack's building plans and create a 3-D image with lots of details, so that clients can better visualize what they are building.  Well, we decided to play in the program with our future home and are having fun planning how our furniture will fit, getting a idea about decor, and even getting the information to price things, like new trim, etc.  When we are nearly done, I would like to share the pics with you all here.

That is all from me right now.  Thank you so much for the prayers, love and support this past week.  It is still difficult to talk about but I will bounce back quickly enough.  We love you all!

-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment