Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a short update on us.

I wanted to just pop on and tell you all that Julius and I put an offer on a house the other day.  It is not the same one as we mentioned previously because the bank that owns it is being too rigid on the purchase price. While it is still within our budget, once the roof/pier costs are added in, we would have been lucky to scrape in at our maximum.  So, we found another.  Since there is still a chance for it to fall through, I will not go into too much detail right now.  In the meantime, we will still be looking around for a good deal.  We are praying that God will show His plan to us soon in this area.

We are also enjoying our association with Primerica, as mentioned in a past post.  There are so many awesome people there, and they are all interested in seeing us succeed.  Julius and I are currently having to work out our own fear of "rejection" and to put ourselves out there to let everyone we meet know what we are doing.  It is a service that soo many people need, especially with all the economic upheaval, but we are still scared to succeed (if that makes sense).  We have goals, and we can see ourselves at those goals, but it is uncomfortable to change our habits to make those goals happen.  Anyway, we will, but I ask for your prayers too.

Thanks for readin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment