Hello Everyone! Thanks for stopping in for another exciting installment of the Julius Patton Clan! :)
We spent a relaxing and enjoyable two weeks with Julius' family in Tulsa and only came home for Evelyn's doctors appointments. I mean, who can resist all the good food Janet makes, a soft bed, and great company with family and friends when there is no work to return to in Texas? Not us! Thanks Tulsa Peeps for a great vacation!
When we did finally return, it was for Evelyn to recieve her 2 month physical and shots, and to evaluate her need to be in the harness. I will go into that in another post because I want to start separating my topics. (Mostly because it will help me when I go to put time in on her baby scrapbook...just copy and paste, add embellishments, and print!)
Now that we are back home, it is concerns with finances again that take over. We must hit the pavement and get paper applications from businesses not online. I must study for the psychology test that is required for my LPA, which I can take as soon as I receive the letter of approval regarding my application. I expect to get it any day now.
Plus, we are still dealing with the fleas that somehow gained access to our indoor-only cats. Poor Kramer has experienced an allergic reaction to their bites and requires anti-biotics to care for him. We were given further instructions on what we can do to address the fleas, so we are going to be doing that now too.
Okay, that is all for this post! Come back for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment